Cirad, UMR Eco&Sols
Montpellier SupAgro, bâtiment 12, 2 place Viala
34060 Montpellier Cedex 2, Montpellier, France
I am a soil scientist specialized in soil nutrient cycling in tropical plantations.
I am interested in understanding biogeochemical cycling and soil nutrient availability in tropical forests and agricultural systems, in particular under different management practices.
I was recruited to investigate the nutrient biogeochemical cycles in of multi-species tree plantations in tropical environments.
- Since 2020: researcher in soil biogeochemistry at Cirad Eco&Sol.
- 2016-2020: PhD in tropical soil, University of Göttingen (Allemagne).
- 2013-2015: master in environmental sciences, University of Parma (Italie).
- Formaglio G, Veldkamp E, Duan X, Tjoa A, Corre, MD (2020) Herbicide weed control increases nutrient leaching compared to mechanical weeding in a large-scale oil palm plantation. Biogeosciences 17, 5243–5262. https://doi.org/10.5194/bg-17-5243-2020
- Darras KFA, Corre MD, Formaglio G, Tjoa A, Potapov A, Brambach F, Sibhatu KT, Grass I, Rubiano AA, Buchori D, Drescher J, Fardiansah R, Hölscher D, Irawan B, Kneib T, Krashevska V, Krause A, Kreft H, Li K, Maraun M, Polle A, Ryadin AR, Rembold K, Stiegler C, Scheu S, Tarigan S, Valdés-Uribe A, Yadi S, Tscharntke T, Veldkamp E (2019) Reducing fertilizer and avoiding herbicides in oil palm plantations-ecological and economic valuations. Frontiers in Forests and Global Change 2. https://doi.org/10.3389/ffgc.2019.00065